Client Login Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM 905-835-2417 Share

Tenant Insurance

Why Do You Need Tenant Insurance?

As a tenant, you are legally responsible for any damage you cause to any part of your building and for unintentional harm caused to others who live in or visit the property. For example:

•If your known faulty toaster oven starts a fire that damages not only your apartment, but the entire complex, you may have to pay for the damage to your unit and the rest of the complex.
•If someone slips and falls in your apartment, you may be held financially responsible for the cost of the injured person’s damages.

Think about all the things you own – the furniture in your bedroom and living room and all the items in your bathroom and kitchen. Think about the clothes, household items, toys, electronics and other things. Now imagine having to replace all of those items at once due to fire or certain types of water damage.
Contact C.M. Steele Insurance Brokers for your Tenant Insurance needs. 905-835-2417 or email.  You can also get an instant quote for Tenant Insurance, by clicking here.   

For peace of mind, stay protected.